A few days back I was talking with my friend and we were having a casual discussion over tea. She was telling me about her experience with her family vacation. She was happy to share, she had shared some video a night before but that was in their local language so I was not able to understand what exactly it was, so she told me that it was one game which they played where husband and wife have to praise each other. We laughed and started discussing if we have to point out negative things, we can speak continuously without pause but to speak about positive points it goes difficult. And it went difficult for them as well.
It was a casual discussion she left after some time and we got involved in our household stuff. By night she pinged me that I should write something on “Positive Thinking” and from that day my subconscious mind was working and finally today I have started jotting down my thoughts.
The problem here is that we lack positive thinking for our spouse because men and women have a different mindset. Nature has given both of them different thinking capacity. We generally say a man will be a man but have we ever tried to think why we say this because it is the law of nature. Men and women are two different poles- they can never think, in the same way, two men will have a similar thinking process whereas two women will have the same view. But one man and one woman cannot think it in the same way. There is another law which states that “opposite poles attract each other”. Nature had made women soft and men to be strong. So, we should accept the nature and take our relationships with happily and positively forward. We should utilize the law of Attraction to build our relationships stronger.
Some of the benefits of positive thinking towards your spouse.
The power of 3Bs:
1) Better Health: When you think positive you will have better health because it reduces stress. Studies show that positive thinkers can manage their stress very effective stress
2) Better Relationship: You will have better relationships with others as well because once your relationship with your spouse is wonderful you will be more confident and can deal with people
3) Better Intimacy: Positively towards your spouse will lead to physical intimacy- mental and physical. Studies have shown that couples who think positive towards each other have good physical and mental tuning which is very much needed for happy married life. And if you have a happy married life it has a positive impact on your kids.
Now when we have seen how important it is for couples to have a positive attitude towards each other let us also see how we can work on it so that we should develop a positive thinking attitude.
Create Moments – Moments last for longer and Capture them in your heart to cherish them- womendigest.
10 Tips which will help you to develop positive thinking towards your spouse.
1) Accept as they are. Do not highlight the weakness of your partner. Even if you do not like something, do not say upfront. Be polite and explain.
2) Action is powerful than words: Do something which you know your partner will love. Try to create special moments for each other. You do not need any occasion to kiss your spouse or say you love them.
3) Do not compare your spouse with your friend’s spouse- Comparision do not lead to a healthy relationship. Rather you should tell your spouse how they are better than your friend’s spouse. Try it, it can make wonders.
4) Be soft-spoken, everyone in this world understands love and for love nothing is impossible.
5) Support them in their bad and good time in public and in private. It is also important to tell them that they are the most important asset.
6) You have all rights to tell them their faults but tell them in private. In simple words not try to control them try to own them.
7) Take the responsibility of building a happy and positive environment. It is both of your home. You both have to make it a place to live.
8) Do not hesitate to take a lead. Why should I take the initiative to build positivity? This should not be the scenario. Anyone who will build a positive environment will lead to attracting positive vibes for both of you.
9) Always tell your spouse what is best in them. Once you will start doing this they will start behaving in a better way as they want to listen to their praise.
10) Write a small note in your diary about your spouse. Write all the good qualities they have.
A small note: my son had tough me this: He wrote “I love you Mumma” and he pasted that on my laptop and when I saw that note I felt I was on top of the world. So small messages, small love notes can make a difference. I am an adult but I love such surprises, I just want to communicate small gestures of love is a very powerful tool to improve or to build a stronger relationship.
Check out the closing note of my new article for a quick secret to show your love to your spouse and your kid: 5 Best ways to Organize your Wardrobe to attract positivity
Leave your comment and share your view with us. You can write to me at email@example.com
Check out our 10 Days Happiness Challenge.